Working Together to Make a Difference
At Heritage Planning Partners, we want to help everyone live life on purpose. Not only do we help clients unlock their financial potential, but we encourage our team members to grow and become better stewards of their talent and opportunity each day. Our mission is to create a difference in the world around us, and that begins with the people in our own office. We’re hardworking, passionate professionals who believe in always doing just a little bit more, and in doing so, we create an environment of excellence and prosperity for our team, our clients, and our community.
If you're interested in applying for a position, please submit resume and cover letter to Michele Reuter.
DIRECTOR OF PLANNING AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT
We are looking for someone to provide high quality solutions for our clients while working closely with our partners and overseeing our Planning and Wealth Management Department. You will be responsible for managing investment portfolios that properly align with the client’s investment objectives. FINRA series 7 and 63 securities registrations are required.
- Experience working with high-net-worth clients in the financial services industry
- Proven decision making, sales and negotiating skills to guide sensitive or difficult situations to resolution
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, monitor, and complete multiple tasks
- 8+ years of investment and portfolio planning experience
With direct supervision an Investment Analyst will assist the Advisors and the planning team in creating and implementing detailed financial plans and contributing to investment discussions for existing and new clients with world-class financial solutions. FINRA series 6 (or 7) and 65 securities registrations are required.
Responsibilities: (but are not limited to)
- Support the portfolio analysis, takeover reports, and trading with general supervision
- Develop core knowledge of software platforms
- Enter information into software and prepares draft plans, with help from senior team members
- Develop expertise in financial planning and familiarity with developing financial plans for clients
- Research, collect and analyze information to help Advisors make effective and valuable decisions on behalf of clients
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Set up and retrieve reports in the portfolio management system
- Discover and communicate ways to improve the client experience
We are currently seeking financial representatives to join our highly productive and growing firm.
Here at Heritage Planning Partners, we believe in building lifelong partnerships with our clients. We strive to provide excellence in all that we do, and by working alongside our clients to understand their needs and goals, we help them create a plan for a fulfilling life and a secure future.
A successful applicant is someone who is self-motivated, values professional independence, maintains a high standard of ethics, and shows interest in business, finance, or entrepreneurial ventures. They should possess strong relational and communication skills and have experience in business development, sales, or financial services.
If you want be part of a growing business that continually helps others create success and leave a lasting legacy, please contact us. We’d love to get to know you and learn more about your career goals.
High energy multi-tasker with attention to detail, committed to delivering excellent customer service. You will interact extensively with clients, carriers and advisors to provide all levels of service through the new business process, policy changes, policy updates, and coverage questions.
NOT ALL NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL REPRESENTATIVES ARE ADVISORS. ONLY THOSE REPRESENTATIVES WITH “ADVISOR” IN THEIR TITLE OR WHO OTHERWISE DISCLOSE THEIR STATUS AS AN ADVISOR OF NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT COMPANY (NMWMC) ARE CREDENTIALED AS NMWMC REPRESENTATIVES TO PROVIDE ADVISORY SERVICES.